Toilet Paper Roll Firework Craft
Need a quick homemade 4th of July decoration for your family picnic this year? This toilet paper roll firework craft is perfect. Simply paint a toilet paper roll and decorate it with glitter glue. Add some streamers to one end for a tail and hang it from the trees or patio to make everything more festive and patriotic. You could even attach it to a popsicle stick so your kids can wave it around a bit. This fourth of July craft is great for kids of all ages!
Toilet Paper Roll Firework Craft Materials:
- Toilet paper roll
- White paint
- Red and blue glitter glue
- Paint brush
- Red and blue streamers
- Yarn or string
- Scotch tape
Toilet Paper Roll Firework Craft Directions:
- Paint the toilet paper roll white and set it aside to dry.
- Once dry, use your glitter glue to decorate the toilet paper roll and set aside to dry.
- Cut streamers into 10-12 inch lengths, and then cut again vertically down the center (so they aren’t too wide). Use scotch tape to stick the streamers to the inside of the tp roll. This part was very frustrating for our 3 � year old daughter, so we helped a good bit. Older children may be able to manage this on their own.
- Punch a hole in the top of your toilet paper roll for either a piece of yarn to go through so you can hang it up, or to stick a popsicle stick through to make it a toy.
Craft courtesy of allkidsnetwork.com