New Year Streamers
If you didn’t get to do crafts with the kiddos on New Years Eve, today’s your chance. Now that the holidays are winding down this will give you something fun to do while you’re all still home together. Take down the Christmas tree if you haven’t already, and focus on the new year.
New Year Streamers Materials:
- Wrapping paper
- Adjustable circle cutter
- Spray adhesive
- Hole punch
- Jump rings
New Year Streamers Directions:
- Spray the card stock pieces with adhesive on both the sides and cover with the wrapping paper.
- Cut the circles from the wrapped card stock using a circle cutter.
- Punch a hole at the top and bottom of the circle, except for the smallest circle. In the small circle, make a hole at the top edge.
- Connect the circles using the jump rings. Place the largest circle at the top and smallest at the bottom. Repeat the process to make some more streamers.
- Use the thumbtack and monofilament to hang the Streamer from the ceiling.