For this Halloween craft idea you will want black paper and white paint to really let your ghost show. This is yet another great Halloween craft idea for toddlers and even younger kids but even big kids love making this one.
Footprint Ghost Supplies
- Black card stock or construction paper
- White tempera or poster paint
- Googly eyes
Footprint Ghost Directions
- Using the paint brush, completely cover your child’s entire palm, fingers and thumb with paint.
- Now have them press their hand on the paper firmly with fingers slightly spread apart (not too wide).
- Fill in any gaps with the paintbrush or their fingers.
- Once the paint is dry, glue on some wiggle eyes at the top of the palm area. Cut out a mouth using black paper and glue this on below the eyes.
The fingers become the bottom of the ghost making it look like a torn up sheet and is just too cute to be too scary.
by Julie Barros