Fingerprint Flowers are not only cute, but make a great keepsake, perfect for Mother’s Day.
Involve your kids by making these for mom or grandma. They will be able to enjoy them for years to come after the kids are grown.
Fingerprint Flowers Materials:
- Construction paper
- Acrylic paint
- Green chenille stems
- White craft glue
Fingerprint Flowers Directions:
- Cut out simple flower shapes from construction paper.
- Dip child’s finger into acrylic paint and dab off excess, then press onto each petal. Dab a contrasting color into the center of the flower.
- Cut chenille stem in half.
- Glue chenille stem to the back of the flower.
- While this is a simple craft, if you are working with smaller children you may want to cut out the flower shapes ahead of time.
- If you don’t have chenille sticks you can substitute with craft sticks or straws.
- You can use plain white paper and colorful paints if you don’t have construction paper.
by Amanda Formano