Ham and Cheese Omelet
Use up that ham and any leftover eggs from Easter to make this yummy and nutritious ham and cheese omelet. This also makes a great dinner if you’re running short of time one evening.
Baked Ham and Cheese Omelet Roll
A great, easy way to make omelets. Feel free to add additional ingredients to suit your tastes sausage, bacon, onions, etc.)
Ham and Cheese Omelet Ingredients:
6 eggs 1 cup milk 1/2 cup all-purpose flour 1 tsp Aussie Outback Rub 1 cup cooked ham, chopped or 9 slices of any deli
ham 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Ham and Cheese Omelet Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Beat eggs and milk until fluffy.
3. Add flour and Aussie Outback Rub and beat or whisk until smooth.
4. Pour into a buttered or greased 9 x 13 baking dish or pan.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until eggs are just about set.
6. Sprinkle with chopped ham or lay slices of ham evenly on top.
7. Sprinkle with cheese.
8. Bake for about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
9. Starting at short side, roll up omelet while still in pan.
10. Place seam side down on serving dish.
11. Cut into slices.
by Julie Checcini